Dynomax Mud Motors
Dynomax Oil Lubricated Mud Motors
Dynomax Mud Motors are engineered and designed for durability and consistency, as they provide additional power to the drill bit. They offer different rotor and stator configurations to provide optimum performance while drilling and they have the capacity to drill large-sized holes used by larger rigs.
Dynomax Mud Motors are proven to operate in extreme drilling conditions and increase the rate of penetration and can therefore reduce drilling times.
Features of Dynomax Mud Motors
- Custom designed thrust bearing maximizes load while optimizing space
- Splined drive shaft to distribute an even load over the splines; with reduced vibration
- Adjustable bent housing (0° to 3° in 13 increments) or a fixed bent housing
- Flow restrictor that reduces pressure in the bearing assembly to a near balanced condition and extending seal life
- Employs the patented Kalsi Rotary Seal – a seal that has been successfully run in down hole drilling applications for over 20 years
- Includes increased internal drive line dimensions to accommodate more torque required in today’s drilling operations (e.g. Extended and Even Wall power sections)
Benefits of Dynomax Mud Motors
- High speed rotation rate enables deep penetration
- Performs well in very hard rock formations
- Motors incorporate a wide range of power sections in sizes ranging from 2-7/8” (73mm) to 11-1/4” (268mm)